Saturday, October 16, 2004

Get Rid of Neighbors From Hell

Get rid of Neighbors from hell is not the hard. I must state when we lived in town a few years back I had way too much time on my hands to think about ways to naturally get rid of unwanted neighbors yep we had those types of neighbors. The first thought was to raise sheep in my back yard and if asked I would reply that I use them for religious sacrificial ceremonies after midnight in my back yard. Anyone who has raised sheep know they stink. The dang zoning laws though would not allow me to raise sheep and they knew that. The second idea to get rid of neighbors from hell was to post yard sale signs with their address hoping that aggressive early shoppers would be knocking on their door at 7am for a preview. Problem is the lady across the street always saw everything .. even at 2-4 am in the morning when I would be secretively trying to post those signs. I though about getting a few roosters ... They usually go off at about 4-5 am in the morning about 2 hours after the neighbors keg party ended the roosters would not bother me as I was at work at that time anyhow but then again having barnyard animals in town was a zoning thing. So I tolerated those low life neighbors from hell until we moved out into the county and now realize that my current neighbors make an excellent community.